- A Marie Antoinette box swap
- A Mermaid Seaside Pageant ATC swap
- A Princess, Pea & Tea Hat Swap
- A Fairytale Necklace Swap AND
- A Doll House Collaborative Book Swap!!!!
I'm blaming it all on my new friends over at The Faerie Zine. The moderator, Lisa Kettell is so energetic and full of such fun ideas, I can't resist! I mean, really! Don't those sound fun? The Marie Antoinette swap is actually hosted by a fellow blogger, but the rest are all from The Faerie Zine. But now, I must stop and focus on actually completing my swaps. I'm afraid of losing track! I've put all the swaps on my calendar and I am devoting a page of my notebook to each swap for noting ideas, etc.
Good weekend. Quiet, but that's okay. I do wish I'd had a little more energy, but sometimes you just gotta slow down a bit, ya know?