I love being tagged for memes because it means that someone was thinking of me! This time it was Dannielle at Princess Nimble-Thimble. Thank you!
Here's the deal: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Of course, you know there can be nothing weird about me! LOL! But I'll try.....
- Hitty travels with me and when I can I like to pose her and take her picture. (My husband thinks this is really, really weird.)
- I like my eggs over easy because I love to sop up the yolks with toast. I only know one other person who likes their eggs this way and that is Eric.
- My first husband was 21 years my senior and my second husband is 10.5 years my junior.
- I have beautifully shaped feet with high arches and pretty little toes, but I have a raging case of toenail fungus. I think I got it as a lesson in vanity!
- My arms are completely hairless. When I was little they were very bumpy. The doctors didn't know what to think of it. Now they are smooth, but have no hair. And guess what? My son Eric has the same arms!
- I have a really cobbled together family. I have adopted family, half family and step family galore, but until I met my brother Dean, the only people I ever knew that shared blood with me were my children. My sweet brother Jonathan who was adopted like me, doesn't know any of his biological family. I am a big proponent of adoption, but the world does not take into account just how "alone" the adopted child can feel.